Saturday, September 10, 2005


SOOooooo, last night I didn't get to go out because I had an "inside party" to attend! It was Nick's 35th birthday so we had a huge party at our place.

There is something that I can report to you about France however. I would like to report a phenomenon called "Singstar." Now, from what I have heard, singstar does not exist in the United States and I can barely imagine my life without it! (Okay, perhaps a little overly exaggerated!) Basically, for all those who are curious, Singstar is a karaoke game for the PS2! Basically you have songs that are on the game, so when you sing, it automatically judges if you are at a good tempo and if you are in tune. In the beginning, it is a little hard to get started, but this thing is totally FRIGGIN addictive. Any party, any group of people, it works like a charm. We have whole evenings with people who don't speak the same language who play their hearts out and have a total blast!

Even though this doesn't exist in the U.S., you can still get the U.K. version which is totally worth it. Yeah, there is some crazy english pop stuff on it, but when you are drunk enough, even that is fun!

So, I have included a little picture of myself! Why you ask? Because I am vain and self-centered....and I have virtually NO pictures on my blog ;)

Take care!
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home