Saturday, November 12, 2005

New Restaurant - Sur un Arbre Perché

Great new restaurant to share with you called "Sur un Arbre Perché." Basically, the concept is that you feel like you are up in a tree - there are little swings and tables are set in a sort of tree house. The atmosphere is perfect, the lighting is exquisite and it is extremely romantic! (Hence the reason I went there last night with Mr. Love - a.k.a. Nico) The food was great in general however the duck was slightly overcooked. They may have done that on purpose because I am an American and Americans tend not to like undercooked meet. The wine was perfect and they also do massages there! You can have a little 15 minute massage in between dinner and desert or you can go there specifically for a little massage. Basically, it is very Zen and the service was very good. I definitely suggest this restaurant for a lovely little dinner "entre amoureux." Check out their website by clicking above for more details.

Sur un Arbre Perché
7, rue 4 Septembre
Paris 75002 FRANCE
01.42.96.97.01
Metro: Bourse

4 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Swings and massages with your dinner???? I do believe I am going to faint *THUD!

That sounds incredible and cooky all at the same time!
I am adding it to my growing list of great recs from you!
Thanks!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That place did totally rock (no pun intended with the swings). I ate at this other place for brunch yesterday that I will try and add for today!

Jen

11:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Parker said...

Massages *during* your dinner?!

Damn... I could definitely go for that. :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, it is a rough life!! I gotta discover some new restaurants, gotta get on the ball!!! If anyone has any curiosity regarding another place they heard about, I would be pleased to try it!

Let me know,
Jen

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home